In modern stress research it is becoming more and more clear that there it not only heavy work periods or very bad loss events, which have an influence on our well-being and can cause and psychological disturbances. The many small loads of the daily life (Stress events) can add up to serious problems if suitable options for the change or a good solution of the problem cannot be found. This happens often for inter-human problems, deficiencies in the organization and work tasks which have become boring and not enough challengiong. Too much work is thus not the only cause of psychological problems.
A possible problem field is surely the working life. Many people with large responsibility are often too stressed. Having problem both with one's bosses and coworkers is expecially difficult.
Typical stress factors are also:
- Incorrect instructions or tasks
- Too little information and participation in getting tasks to do
- Many disturbances like pohne cals, the door opens all the time
- Time pressure
- Konflikter med kolleger eller chefer
- Unfounded criticism
- Exclusion or isoloation from community
- Fear of unemployment
- Boring or monotonic tasks
- Shift work with unsatisfacture working hours