You don't know whether to change your job or stay in it. You can clarify the problem in the following way:
- Take several sheets of paper, one for your present job and one for each of the other jobs you are considering.
- Write the job's name at the top of each sheet.
- List all the good and bad features of each job on the sheets.
- Put one, two and three signs by each good feature. More signs for those of special importance.
- Put one, two or three minus signs by each bad feature.
- Read through and decide which job suits you best.
- As an alternative, you can balance and minus signs but this is less reliable as just one feature may be decisive.
- If no job suits you, you can consider others. Prepare sheets as before, wait a few days and then go through them.
The above method will make you more aware of what is important for you. You should also consider whether you have any possibility of improving your present job, e.g., problems with the boss or colleagues which could be improved or solved.
If there is a risk that you will have similar problems with a new job, it may be better in any case to stay in your present job and work on your problems.