Clickviper ad
End of ad
left arrow
Clickviper ads:
down arrow
Independent expert answers
on psychiatry and psychology

Help to Handle Sexual Abuse

Abstract: Someone who listens can be a great help.

Crocodilu logo
psychologist Independent medical expert answers on psychiatry and psychology

Help to Handle Sexual Abuse

Go the top of the page Top Forum iconDiscuss this Forum iconGet expert advice Printer Print
Written by: Wendy Moelker, psychologist in charge of Emergis, Goes, the Netherlands.
First version: 22 Jul 2008.
Latest revision: 24 Aug 2008.

Where can I get help to deal with the consequences of sexual abuse?


Sometimes a listening family member or friend can be a great support. Most people can't handle sexual abuse alone. They need help from therapists or fellow-sufferers. The general practitioner can refer patients to an institution that gives specific help in this area. They can also the Rutgers Foundation (in Dutch: "Rutgersstichting") (), anonymously if wanted, to get answers to questions. The office for help to victims (in Dutch "Bureau Slachtofferhulp") and the regional institute for mental welfare (in Dutch "RIAGG") are institutions that give this kind of help.
Intelligent natural language question-answering in the area of psychology and psychiatry. Ask a simple question:
Local help Info
Clickviper ad
End of ad
Disclaimer: The documents contained in this web site are presented for information purposes only. The material is in no way intended to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified psychiatrist or psychotherapist. It can not and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment. If you find anything wrong, please notify us at .
Go to top of page To top of page
Купить Карепрост

узнать больше