Crocodilu is intended for serious exchange of information and experience on psychic and psychological problems and issues. If you want to discuss your own problems, or those of your friends or relatives, you can participate in internet web conferencing by pseudonym. (your real name is secret), but you still have to adhere to these rules.
- You may not use Crocodilu to propagate illegal material such as racial agitation, pornography, slander, etc.
- You may not use Crocodilu to say nasty things about other people.
- Treat information, which you get about other people in Crocodilu, as information given in confidence. Do not copy or forward the information outside of the forum where you read it.
- Do not write anything in Crocodilu which you want to keep confidential.
- Be careful with the use of irony. People will easily believe that you mean what you write. Mark irony with ":-)".
- You may not use Crocodilu for commercial marketing without permission from the Crocodilu owners or from Google Adwords.
- Only post information which is true and correct to your knowledge. If possible, indicate the source of your information, such as a web page, book or scientific paper. If the information is your personal experience, post in your personal profile who you are, what education and work you have done. To edit your personal profie, click on "Personal" in the top menu bar.
Note: You can still write about dreams and other non-true information, if you indicate this as the source of what you write. Such information is true in the sense that it is true that you have dreamt it.
If you do not adhere to these rules, we may cancel your Crocodilu account. We will warn before you are banned. If you participate by pseudonym, we will try to cancel your account without identifying who you are.
You can make a complaint against abuse of Crocodilu by e-mail to the e-mail addres given in disclaimer below.This address can also used in other cases where you need to the people who run the Crocodilu web site.