You were prescribed pills when you should have grieved over your child. Anti-depressive medications can stop you from getting in touch with your grief. It is important to allow these feelings to come to awareness. You can try this in the following way:
- Lie down on the bed and close your eyes
- Concentrate on your body and how your body feels
- Try to give your body's feelings and perceptions some time and space
- Grief, anger and sorrow may come up to the surface. Let the tears come out if necessary!
- Keep concentrating in this way until you feel tired.
- Repeat this kind of activity on a daily basis until your pain is gone.
- This may be unpleasant but it is not harmful at all, and can help you regain equilibrium.
- If the symptoms still remain you should see a doctor. Maybe you can try to find a job in order to afford it.